Friday, January 14, 2011

Vanilla

I'm bored. I do the same thing every single day. The same things happen every day. Anything extra I do- play dates, mops, blah, blah, blah ( and mainly those blah blah blahs are because those are the only extra things I do)- are the exact same. Same people. Same conversations. Plus, I'm tired, which is probably the main problem. How do people let their babies cry it out? I've tried by accident, you know, like when I have to get up to go to the bathroom or I have to take care of Ashlyn, and he won't stop. So, I'm not asking how as in how could they, I'm asking how DO they.
Matt does not understand because he does something different every single day. Different things happen to him every day. He goes to different hotels, eats at different places, is in a different town, sees a million different people, and they talk about different things. Oh, and at the end of the day, he gets to do whatever he wants- IN THE QUIET- and he usually picks sleep. Not to mention, when he does sleep he doesn't feel like a mommy pig with a little nursling attached to him.
I love my life and I'm thankful for the many blessings I have. I love Matt and my kids and my friends and family. I'm just having major burn out I guess.

2 comments:

Angela Cliff and Sam said...

I understand on having a case of the 'blahs'. It's easy to get that when when you're a stay at home mom. :-( No solutions here. Let me know if you come up with something that helps! On crying it out...I didn't let Sam do that until he was about 10months. It was TIME for it though. He was getting too hard to put down. I don't think I could let a little baby cry it out.

Amber Neil said...

Seriously, I could never let him cry it out. Sometimes he cries and I CANNOT comfort him, so I let him cry and he goes to sleep in 2 minutes. I know I'm not the only mom who gets the blahs. I think it is just something we rarely talk about. I get them sometimes, but they stuck around for a while. They're gone now, THANK GOD. :)